We have filled the Business Development Manager role for Guard RFID, a company founded by highly experienced industry veterans in 2007, GuardRFID Solutions Inc. is federally incorporated in Canada, with its head office in British Columbia. The company was established to provide the most robust, reliable and least expensive Active Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology and platform. We are driving the adoption of active RFID solutions with total cost of ownership (TCO) parity with passive solutions. GuardRFID’s products can accurately track and locate equipment, materials, and people. The company's technology was adopted as a major part of the IEEE 802.11.15.4f Active RFID Systems standard in 2012, and subsequently for the ISO 18000-7:2014 standard. The RFID solutions and products developed by GuardRFID enhance automation, workflow, monitoring, and security solutions – all on one flexible platform
This position involves the following duties:
- Recruiting new channel partners for both Healthcare and Industiral segements.
- Supporting existing channel partners with value-add and timely support with the goal to co-sell solutions.
- Travel to attend relevant trade-shows organized by GuardRFID or by the Channel Partners.
- Updating activities in company's CRM
The candidate should possess the following skills:
- Experience or aptitude for selling a solution like GuardRFID
- Sales skills
- Customer relationship building skills
- Excellent written, spoken and listening skills
- Excellent in-person presentation skills (1 on 1, in a trade-show setting or in a boardroom)
- A business related degree combined with an IT focus preferred
- A valid passport for travel mostly to the USA.
If you have any questions about this search or would like to discuss your next job change, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 778-869-9268.