This position is now filled!!! Acuva Technologies is a fast growing water purification technology company located in Vancouver, BC. We develop the next generation of water purifiers, operating with cutting-edge UV-LED technology for personal and industrial applications.
Our vision is to completely transform the water purification industry for drinking water applications by launching disruptive technologies and products and enabling onboard real time water purification in variety of mobile and remote applications.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans to accomplish short, medium and long term company goals. Acuva has developed a breakthrough UV-LED water purifier for recreation yachts, RVs and off grid residential applications. This position will focus on the development and execution of a marketing strategy and campaigns to drive demand generation of our current and future products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Expand and develop Acuva’s marketing platforms and marketing team
• Lead marketing strategies, specially online marketing tactics to help reach target customers and markets
• Help lead generation by maximizing reach, segmentation and target audience
• Investigate and test new channels for demand generation activities
• Manage and coordinate all marketing, public relations, and advertising activities
• Work with the CEO to determine and manage marketing budgets
• Manage the productivity, budget, and return of investment of marketing plans and projects
• Coordinate with and support Acuva’s Sales and Business Development team
• Communicate marketing strategy and progress to Acuva’s senior executives and board
Education & Experience:
• Experience in campaign development, marketing strategy, digital and channel marketing are highly desirable.
• Business/Marketing degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing consumer product(s) and, with at least 3 years in a management position in managing team.
• Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment managing a fast paced team, work schedule and budget.
• Experience marketing consumer electronics/water purifiers to marine, RV and off-grid homes
• Aggressive, self starter, result oriented and prospect hunter
• “Out of the box thinker” must be key driver contributing to the products roadmap and willing to take innovative product risk while balancing the road map for on time deliverables.
• Positive approach, self-motivated, strong in building relationships, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on its own.
• Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated team building and leadership skills.
Salary and Benefits:
• Working in an exciting startup environment with fantastic technology
• Competitive start-up salary
• Stock Options and long term benefits
If you are interested in this type of opportunity for the future, please connect with Raymond To or call him at 778-869-9268