The Digital Marketing Coordinator will promote brand awareness of our client, Catalyst Agents' clients' brand; crafting outstanding curated and original content for various communication channels, and the goal is to attract the attention of prospective clientele for Catalyst Agents.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is also responsible for implementing and managing digital marketing components for the Company’s clients. This includes social media post copywriting, creating and managing online advertising campaigns with strategic oversight from management, drafting online media buy plans and budgets, coordinating with channel vendors and contractors, and compiling campaign statistics to generate customer reports.
1. Creating and curating content for the Company’s social media accounts with the purpose of growing the awareness for the brand to attract more clients in the food, hospitality, fashion, lifestyle goods, and real estate.
2. Routine upkeep of Company website, updating latest Client events, completed jobs onto the website, blog, and social media.
3. Creating and curating content for the Company’s Client social media accounts in English and/or Chinese as required.
4. Setting up and monitoring client social media campaigns. Collecting and analyzing statistics of Client campaigns to generate campaign reports with client recommendations.
5. Assist in the management of Client WeChat accounts – creating article content, coordinating advertorial bookings and sponsored posts with WeChat vendors.
6. Vendor Relations: establishing great relations with our social media platform vendors, event temp staff and event planning vendors.
7. Create visual content for Client and Company social media accounts.
8. Contribute to the strategic process for client campaigns through generating supporting research, recommendations and proposals.
9. Attend Client meetings with the team as required.
10. Attend Client and other events for social content creation, photography, marketing purposes as required.
11. Administrative tasks including but not limited to Client account administration, billing, vendor invoicing, contractor accounts payable.
1. We will consider fresh grads to those with 3 years of work experience for this position.
2. Excellent written communication skills
3. Past copywriting experience an asset
4. Since we manage Chinese social media accounts in addition to English, must be able to read and write Chinese at a conversational level.
5. Proficiency with WeChat and Weibo Chinese social media platforms an asset.
6. Punctual, organized, self-starter, able to work with tight deadlines.
7. Proficiency in all mainstream social media channels a must.
8. Previous marketing / communications experience an asset