Exegin Technologies, an established and long standing technology company in Port Coquitlam is expanding its engineering team. It has retained us to find an Embedded Software Engineer.
In this position you will be developing real-time networking software for microcontrollers with IEEE 802.15.4 radios using open source development toolchains. Typical tools include:
- GCC compiler
- GDB debugger
- GIT revision control
- ARM JTAG interfaces
- Unit test frameworks
You are passionate about technology and its potential to improve life and enjoy realizing solutions to real world problems. You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience. The ideal candidate has experience with:
- C / C++ programming (5 years minimum)
- Low-power Wireless Personal Area Networks (specifically IEEE 802.15.4, ZigBee, 6LoWPAN, Thread)
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Linux/BSD operating systems
- Real-time operating systems
- Firmware for embedded systems
- Mesh networking
- IPv6 networking
- Product development teams
- Monty Python and Mr. Bill
We are also have opportunities for contractors.
Phone calls are welcomed. If you have any questions, please call Raymond To at 778-869-9268 or email him at email@example.com for more information.