About Trail Techworks
Trail Techworks builds and operates the technology that powers Trail Appliances – Western Canada’s largest independent appliance retailer.
Our mission is transformation. We are evolving Trail Appliances and its sister brands (Trail Appliances Builder Division, Edmonds Fine Appliances, and Y.Franks Appliances) from bricks-and-mortar retailers into omni-channel retailers that can serve their customers when, where and how they want.
Get the exciting, new and full Trail Techworks story at http://trailtechworks.com
As the exclusive recruitment partner of Trail Techworks, we are looking for a Business Analyst to join the growing Business Solutions Team. You’ll be responsible for overseeing a business area portfolio, executing business strategies, product roadmap development, and the coordination of multiple complex projects. Releasing products for internal users and improving the end-user’s experience is critical to your role.
What is the opportunity?
- Flexible work schedule
- Casual and open work environment
- Awesome Gastown workspace
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Regular social events with a great team culture
- Work with a high-performing team of people who are passionate about their work
Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute business area strategy and develop product roadmaps that align with the strategy
- Build consensus and facilitate dialogue with product managers, developers and colleagues
- Work with developers to create functional specifications and build mock-ups of proposed solutions
- Elicit requirements, analyze, understand, document, and improve systems and processes
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders and executives on project status, needs, and milestones
- Gather ongoing feedback on both existing and upcoming projects and product features
- Act as an internal business area expert and champion
- Review and analyze customer requests, product functionality and enhancements
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong analytical and business process modeling skills
- Strong customer facing consulting skills with the ability to influence, advise, mediate and control scope
Experience and Credentials
- Minimum 2 years of technology related work experience, including 1 or more years successfully managing technology products and/or projects
- Occasional travel to lower mainland retail stores and head office
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com
FYI: The team at GO Recruitment are the Exclusive Recruitment Partner for Trail Techworks.