Senior Software Developer
About Trail Techworks
Trail Techworks builds and operates the technology that powers Trail Appliances – Western Canada’s largest independent appliance retailer.
Our mission is transformation. We are evolving Trail Appliances and its sister brands (Trail Appliances Builder Division, Edmonds Fine Appliances, and Y.Franks Appliances) from bricks-and-mortar retailers into omni-channel retailers that can serve their customers when, where and how they want.
Get the exciting, new and full Trail Techworks story at http://trailtechworks.com
As the exclusive recruitment partner of Trail Techworks, are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our growing Business Solutions Team. You’ll be responsible for the design, development, testing, and support of custom business applications. Solving complex problems and improving the end-user’s experience is critical to your role.
What we offer
- Flexible work schedule
- Casual and open work environment
- Awesome Gastown workspace
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Regular social events with a great team culture
- Work with a high-performing team of people who are passionate about their work
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in every aspect of the development and implementation of systems, working with non-technical users and Product Managers to ensure full understanding of the change’s implications to current business processes
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new initiatives to support and enhance our systems
- Work with the Product Manager to create technical specifications and build mock-ups of proposed solutions
- Design, build, and deploy new systems
- Embrace a culture of continuous improvement
- Assess and implement new technologies and frameworks
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong skills writing code that can execute complex business logic using Microsoft.NET Framework, ASP.NET, MVC, and C#
- Comfortable working with relational databases, stored procedures, and complex SQL syntax
- Experience with RAD tools such as DevExpress an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Experience and Credentials
- Minimum 2 years of programming experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
To Apply: Send resume to Raymond@gorecruitment.com
You can also txt/call him at 778-869-9268. The team at GO Recruitment are the Exclusive Recruitment Partner for Trail Techworks.