Service Desk Manager(CONFIDENTIAL)-New!!!
The Service Desk Manager will ensure high quality technical support with a focus on continually improving the customer experience.
· Provide exceptional customer service
· Manage Service Desk professionals including hiring, training, and performance management
· Create and ensure that established SLAs and customer service expectations are being met
· Integrate continuous improvement processes using metrics and trends
· Establish best practices throughout the entire technical support process and create Standard Operating Procedures
· Build and maintain the technical support knowledge base
· Highly Customer Service focused
· Minimum 3 years work experience as a Service Desk Manager
· Strong knowledge of IT Service Management practices and principles
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Detail-oriented and organized
· Proven ability to multi-task
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· Knowledge and application of the Information Technology Information Library (ITIL) best practices an asset.
· All Departments
· Technology Department vendors and service providers
· Position will be located in downtown with weekly, rotational travel to other stores in the Lower Mainland and monthly, rotational travel to Vancouver Island and the Okanagan stores
· After hours, holiday and weekend support on-call 24/7 as scheduled in rotation with other IT Operations Team members.
Additional Requirements for the role:
· This position requires all candidates to have a valid driver's license and the regular use of a personal vehicle to visit other retail locations to perform some duties.
To Apply: Email Marvin Pon