LandSure Systems Ltd. (LandSure) is a technology-driven organization providing innovation, project management, communication, and technology services to the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). A wholly-owned subsidiary of the LTSA, LandSure operates as part of a unique business model to support the continued growth of the LTSA and its services.
At LandSure we offer a collaborative and positive organizational culture that promotes challenging, innovative work in a stable yet dynamic work environment. Located in the heart of Vancouver’s vibrant downtown core, our bright and modern office is just steps from transit, shopping, restaurants and the seawall.
As Executive Assistant supporting the Vice President Business Innovation & CIO you will be responsible for planning, organizing and executing a wide variety of duties to ensure the smooth and efficient functioning of the staff and office resources. You will handle matters that require a high degree of professionalism, judgment and discretion.
If you have experience supporting an executive role, display a positive yet professional attitude, and can undertake both routine and confidential projects , we want to hear from you. Our employees demonstrate outstanding teamwork abilities, communication skills and enthusiasm for making the LTSA a world leader in title registration, survey management, and land and property-based systems.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Reporting to the Vice President, Business Innovation and CIO, the Executive Assistant:
• Anticipates VP’s requirements several weeks/months in advance, takes action on routine or simple tasks, and for more complex tasks initiates discussions with VP
• Ensures VP is prepared for each week / month with materials, documents, and presentations
• Organizes Team meetings (weekly meetings and special sessions) – coordinates meeting logistics, develops agendas, distributes materials in advance, takes minutes, and prepares and tracks action items
• Tracks and follows up on VP’s accountabilities in respect of action items from meetings including Executive and Staff meetings
• Ensures security of confidential documents and maintains the ARCS filing system for all documents in the VP’s office
• Prepares a variety of confidential meeting materials and correspondence such as letters, briefing notes, detailed reports, and slide presentations including graphs, diagrams etc.
• Receives visitors to office (includes LTSA staff, contractors, stakeholders, business partners) and provide directions as appropriate
• Conducts research and analysis activity on a wide range of often confidential and sensitive corporate and operational initiatives
• Maintains office administration and financial management processes such as invoice management, contract administration and asset management
• Processes and tracks purchase requests and ensures all corporate procedures are followed; tracks contract and software license dates and proactively manages renewals
• Works collaboratively with Executive Assistants and employees of the LTSA to ensure client and service delivery issues are handled in a timely and efficient manner
• Acts as backup for reception whenever required
Education and Experience:
• Completion of a post secondary diploma or degree in administrative management, human resources, legal assistance, public policy or commerce or the equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in progressively more responsible administrative positions
• Experience managing sensitive issues with tact, diplomacy and good judgment on the telephone, email and in person
• Experience developing and setting office administrative standards and procedures
• Experience handling confidential and sensitive matters
• Experience in supporting executive management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrates a personal management style that builds and fosters a productive and healthy corporate culture
• Ability to undertake both routine and special confidential projects on behalf of the VP and other management positions
• Excellent knowledge of office practices, protocols, procedures of the proper business letters and business English
• Current knowledge of:
• Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Basic accounting procedures, understanding and tracking budgets and contract administration
• and other computer applications such as mail tracking systems and project management software
• Works with limited supervision in a multi-tasking environment
• Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with a wide variety of individuals or groups both internal and external to the organization
• Superior written communication skills
• Ability to research, analyze and compile complex information and prepare reports and other documentation
• Excellent organization and time management skills with strong attention to detail
How To Apply
To learn more about this career defining role, contact Raymond To, Senior Partner of GO Recruitment, at Raymond@gorecruitment.com or at 778-869-9268; or Anna Shojania, Senior Partner of GO Recruitment, at Anna@gorecruitment.com or at 604-726-4868.