GuardRFID is one of the best-kept secret tech companies in Vancouver. It provides Real Time Location Systems through active Radio-frequency identification solutions for the protection, identification, tracking and location of people, products or assets in almost any type of environment. We have been working with the team for over 2 years and can tell you all about their culture and opportunities.The position involves activities in the following areas:
- Quality-assurance testing for custom built desktop, web and mobile applications.
- Gather test case requirements in a fluid and fast-paced development environment.
- Create and document test strategy, test cases, acceptance criteria and exploratory testing across multiple projects.
- Develop Manual Tests by analyzing user cases and requirements and execute test cases according to acceptance criteria.
- Develop scripts for semi-automated and automated testing.
- Work closely with product manager, project manager, solution architects and developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixed.
- Perform manual and automated testing
- Log defects, maintain test data, and reproduce issues.
- Enforce quality standards by recommending resolutions, suggesting and participating in product and design reviews.
- Provide the team with timely and accurate QA status and progress during all project testing phases, including summarizing QA results at project conclusion.
Required qualifications for this position:
- B.Sc in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar field, or equivalent certifications.
- 2+ years of experience in manual and/or test automation, software quality assurance and professional hands on experience in software QA.
- Proven knowledge of QA concepts and methodology that cover regression testing, functional testing, UAT, and integration testing.
- Testing experience with modern web and mobile applications, including responsive testing, cross-browser testing, multi-lingual testing, non-functional testing.
- Experienced with Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban) and testing within sprint.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; ability to find and suggest creative solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
- Proactive, self-motivated and independent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply: Email Marvin Pon