As a member of the sales team, you will support direct and channel partner selling of software and RFID hardware to customers via email, telephone and onsite visits. The position reports to the VP of Sales, Kerry Brock (her bio can be found on GuardRFID's website). This homegrown success story has a seasoned (not code for old :-)) team who are there to do the work and help customers. It is as simple as that. Their annual BBQs at the CEO's house is also a real nice family affair.
- Plan and Design Layouts for Active RFID Installations.
- Assist with sales proposals and RFPs
- Conduct product demos
- Provide Multi-Level Support and Troubleshooting for Partner Channel.
- Provide Technical Training for sales and Partner Channel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or Bachelor’s Degree in Networking and/or Telecommunications
- 3-5 years of experience with Field Application Engineering working with wireless (RF), networking systems
- Excellent understanding of hardware functionality is a must. The candidate must also have good experience in sales and RFP processes. The candidate will also be responsible for ensuring that sales requests and opportunities are followed up on time and in a professional way.
- Working knowledge of Ethernet and Internet protocols
- Ability to teach and train channel partners and staff on products
- Understand our business, marketing materials and business jargon, the unique point of difference and our products / services.
- Able to interpret and disseminate information
- Able to prepare basic reports and use of the appropriate mode of communication.
- Computer literate.
- Comfortable with technology and the use of standard office programs and networks.
- Customer / Client service orientation. Driven to meet or exceed consumer expectations
- Preferred: Work Experience within Healthcare or Industrial markets, but not required.
To apply or to ask any questions, please contact Marvin Pon. or call him at 604-999-3666