Quality Assurance Analyst - Filled!!!
Thank you to all who applied. If you wish to connect with us, please send us a linkedin invite.
We are looking for a QA Analyst to join our growing Business Solutions Team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring our high standard of quality at Trail Appliances and have QA responsibility for our Trail Appliances website, online apps, back office ERP and several Microsoft-based applications.
About Trail Techworks
Trail Techworks builds and operates the technology that powers Trail Appliances – Western Canada’s largest independent appliance retailer.
Our mission is transformation. We are evolving Trail Appliances and its sister brands (Trail Appliances Builder Division, Edmonds Fine Appliances, and Y.Franks Appliances) from bricks-and-mortar retailers into omni-channel retailers that can serve their customers when, where and how they want.
Get the full Trail Techworks story at http://trailtechworks.com
What we offer
· Flexible work schedule
· Casual and open work environment
· Awesome Gastown workspace
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· Regular social events with a great team culture
· Work with a high-performing team of people who are passionate about their work
Duties & Responsibilities
Develop and executetest cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated)
Oversee and enhance quality standards, environment, tools and procedures
Perform defect investigative work as required
Determine and provide risk analysis of defects and security issues
Escalate unresolved issues for suitable customer support level
Communicate with technical and business personnel about business requirements, system related capabilities, and enhancement status.
Report regularly with stakeholders and executives on project status, needs and milestones
Stay current with and incorporate QA best practices
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, continuous delivery environment
· Knowledge of current testing methodologies and industry-standard best practices
· Ability to communicate technical issues to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Strong organization, analytic and problem-solving skills
· Working proficiency in SQL
Experience and Credentials
· Minimum 3 years software testing experience
· Experience with automated functional testing of web applications
· Experience with load testing and testing APIs
· Very limited travel to head office in Richmond
To Apply: email Marvin Pon