About GuardRFID: Did you know this company is one of the more established tech companies in B.C.? Did you know they are on a strategic plan to innovate its product and also pursue new relevant markets? If you didn’t know, then contact us for more information.
About this role:
The position involves activities in the following areas:
- Development and maintenance of API intended to connect and orchestrate internal microservices of containerized server application and externally connected 3rd party systems (RESTFul, XML, proprietary APIs).
- Development of modular interfaces to 3rd party systems that run in Docker containers and are developed in different frameworks (Java, .NET, Node.js, C/C++, Pyton, etc.)
- Interaction with 3rd party engineering teams throughout integration certification process.
- Guidance and collaboration with internal Technical Support team with complex integrations with 3rd party systems.
- Detailed documentation of integration deployment processes.
Required qualifications for this position:
- B.Sc. or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of software development experience within structured R&D teams
- Thorough understanding of network protocols such as TCP, UDP, WebSocket, HTTP, XML, JSON, RESTFul, etc.
- Experience with Docker containers and AWS services
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices such as Agile project management, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with networking of distributed systems
- Linux experience is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Dynamic personality and capable of working as a part of the multi-disciplinary team with full ownership of own deliverables.
Contact Marvin Pon at Marvin@gorecruitment.com for more details.