Named as one of FORTUNE’s ‘World’s Most Admired Companies‘ for the 6th consecutive year, Fujitsu is a leading multinational information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Their unique capabilities in cutting-edge technologies such as AI and IoT, combined with cross-industry insights, are helping Fujitsu to deliver genuine innovation and business value, resulting in the development of vast international business operations employing over 140,000 people. Additionally, they’ve been chosen for inclusion into the Dow Jones Sustainability World (DJSI World), the world’s leading Socially Responsible Investment (SRI) index, year after year.
Fujitsu Intelligence Technology
Fujitsu Intelligence Technology Limited (FITL) is Fujitsu’s global Artificial Intelligence (AI) headquarters. Located in Vancouver, Canada, FITL is working to grow Fujitsu's global AI business by bringing together the innovative AI and Quantum-Inspired Technologies such as Fujitsu Digital Annealer (DA) developed by the company in Japan and regions around the world. FITL’s mission is to establish and coordinate a central AI & DA knowledge, technology & solution portfolio for business, and to enable optimized investment in AI & DA solutions across Fujitsu. The decision to establish this highly strategic international AI headquarters in Vancouver represents an acknowledgement of the significant AI talent in the region and creates a unique opportunity to build a worldwide hub to influence AI development.
FITL is comprised of a diverse and talented team of professionals committed to helping our customers navigate a digital world. Fujitsu's role has always been to innovate, and through ICT to support the society. The technologies we use to achieve this are constantly evolving to keep pace with the times, but technology itself will always remain at our core. It is how we compete; it is in our DNA. In this digital society, we continue to be a technology leader as we work to meet our customers' expectations.
FITL believes that employee development, health and wellbeing, work-life balance, and diversity and inclusion are as important to them as being leaders in digital innovation. Their goal is to create an environment where employees feel free to be their authentic selves at work and realize their full potential all while working collaboratively together to build transformative technology that will shape businesses and society.
Mission of the VP Offering Development
We are now seeking a Global VP Offering Development. As a member of the leadership team, the executive in this role will evangelize Fujitsu AI and DA technologies both internally and externally, help the company develop market-leading solutions platforms and offerings, and create a coherent go to market strategy.
The executive will work closely with the CEO to drive AI strategy and lead the coordination of Fujitsu's global AI business and find synergies between Business (Product & Market Development, Business Ecosystem, Sustainable Business Environment) and Research (Technology Development, Start-up culture, and a Co-Creation approach). The executive will also drive Fujitsu's Digital Annealer offerings, i.e. new computing architecture inspired by quantum phenomena to instantly solve combinatorial optimization problems.
Job purpose and key accountabilities
· Create Fujitsu's AI/DA company strategy as a member of leadership team.
· Develop & execute FITL's AI/DA business plan along the company strategy
· Accelerate and expand Fujitsu's AI/DA global business through establishing close relations with business regions heads and partners
· Responsible for FITL's AI/DA business, by developing and deploying professional services and solutions
· Achieve the FITL revenue and profit targets
· Achieve a profitable FITL organization by FY2021
· Build and expand AI/DA business capability of Fujitsu Regions
· Develop and expand AI/DA professional services and portfolio management teams
· Acquire, develop and retain required talents and resources for the execution of AI/DA strategy
· Experience in IT service offering development and management – possibly as a Practice Leader or Program Manager
· Experience in management of R&D teams and resources
· Generic knowledge of IT and IT services
· Knowledge around AI/DA technology, market and competitors
· Knowledge of process and QA on IT offerings development
· Capability for strategy development and ability to work in conjunction with the Business Development team
· Leadership and people management capability
· Highly developed written and communication skills with exceptional presentation skills
· Proactive communicator who possesses the interpersonal skills to develop, maintain and build positive and productive relationships with all stakeholders
· Fact based, analytical and data driven – a business based thinker
In order to pursue this extraordinary opportunity to help build a global centre of innovation, submit your resume in confidence to, or call one of, our strategic recruitment partners at GO Recruitment.
Anna Shojania, BA, MBA, CPC firstname.lastname@example.org 604-726-4868
Maryann Boychuk, BA email@example.com 604-317-1718
Raymond To, BSC, MBA, CPA firstname.lastname@example.org 778-869-9268